I know I haven't been blogging much lately. I usually take to the blog when something exciting happens, or if someone or something has ruffled my feathers. But for the past few weeks, everything has just been rolling right along. Nothing has upset me, pissed me off or made me jump up and down and say WOO HOO. It's just going.
Not that I'm complaining. I would think that this busy time of year would have me up in arms about something. But no. It's a bit strange actually.
I think part of it is all the yoga I have been doing lately. I'm feeling very settled and happy in my own skin at the moment. All this deep breathing and meditating really does do a body good (not milk, though the Dairy Council would like you believe otherwise). I feel calmer, freer than I have in a while and I really think it's the yoga.
So with all that said, there's really not much more to say. Except that if you haven't tried yoga, I would highly recommend it. Particularly during this chaotic time of year.
Keep in mind what is really important. It's not getting to the stores to get ten dollars off an Xbox (if you really need the $10 bucks off, you probably shouldn't be buying it in the first place) or whether Great Grandma Peggy is going to like the slippers you bought her. Chances are, Gigi Peggy would prefer for you to simply write her a note telling her what she means to you. And the kids will only play with that Xbox for a few weeks anyway.
Take this time to enjoy one another, to tell your family how much you love and appreciate them, and take a few moments for yourself. So sit, relax, meditate and breathe.
Peace and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment