Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Here I Go Again!




For those that have been reading the blog since its inception (thank you!), you know the reason the whole thing started was to document a juice cleanse that Mr. X and I were doing.  You also know how miserable I was during the cleansing process, particularly on day two and three.
Well, beginning tomorrow I will be at it again!  I think it will be different this time for two reasons:  1.) I'm only doing it for three days and 2.) someone else is doing all the work.  Huh?  This time around I decided to detox through a local juice bar that makes all the juices for you to pick-up at 8:00am each morning.  So beginning tomorrow I will pick up six freshly made, delicious juices that I will consume throughout the course of the day.  Just the idea that I don't have to wrestle with the juicer and clean it out six times a day makes me happy.  (I'm a bit of a prima donna in that way. Shocker!)

Why am I doing this again you may be asking yourselves?  Well, in my never ending battle to lose 5lbs., coupled with a much anticipated trip next week which will require me to be in a bathing suit, it seemed like a good time.  Nothing flattens the stomach better than a few days without carbs, gluten, alcohol and sugar. So in that respect, I am looking forward to it.

Inevitably I will be grumpy, will most likely have a headache and may snap at you if you see me. Please don't hold it against me.  I will be in an altered state.  I promise to be back to my cheerful self by Monday.

In the meantime, I wonder what I should eat for lunch?

Peace and love.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm on a 21 day Standard Process cleanse! I do it almost 2x a year! Def not juice only but stays away from all the bs you listed! On day 2.. And feel amazing! Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! Good for you! I did a 21 day cleanse last year and it's what got me to become vegan. Good luck, you will rock it!

      Delete