A lot actually. Numbers are everywhere. We know what day and time it is because of numbers. We know how old we are because of numbers. We know if we should or shouldn't get more money out of the ATM because of numbers. We know if our kids have done well in school because of numbers. So let me throw out a few of my numbers.
42
The age my father was when he died of a heart attack in 1976.
5
My age at the time.
41
My age now.
6 & 7
The age of my children.
248
My cholesterol level exactly one year ago. (That number is very high for those of you who don't know.)
214
My cholesterol level today because I took all the meat and dairy out of my diet! And my ratio between the "good" and "bad" cholesterol is "excellent" according to my doctor.
Why am I telling you all this? Because it really does matter what you put into your body! Believe what you want about how bad animal proteins are for your body. But the numbers don't lie. Becoming vegan has literally changed my life for the better. Choosing fresh, organic fruits and vegetables and wholesome heart-healthy grains have made a huge difference.
If you don't know your numbers, maybe you should find out.
Here's one more...
100%
This is how sure I am that I will out live my father.
Peace and love.
This post was incredible in so many ways. You seem quite talented to me, not that I'm any expert judge, but I really enjoy your writing. I hope that you keep it up. Beverly
ReplyDeleteCool blog today. BT
ReplyDeletePowerful stuff! Keep it coming!
ReplyDelete