Monday, August 22, 2011

The Great Juice Experiment - Day 3

So today I was expecting to feel horrible and actually this has been the easiest day so far. Admittedly, yesterday was, in fact, horrible and I was ready to throw in the towel.  But today I have a renewed sense of purpose and things have been chugging along quite smoothly.

When I started this experiment, I was thinking I would do it for 5 days.  Now I'm thinking that today may be the last day.  Not because I'm starving, but because I'm getting bored.  I mean really, there is only so much juice a person can drink.  We'll see what Mr. X wants to do (he's doing it with me). Maybe he can convince me that two more days will be worth it.

So I kind of thought that I'd drop like 5 pounds in three days or something, or at least the three I gained on previously mentioned gluttonous vacation.  But just a measly 2 pounds?!?  And that was probably just in poop.  Not to be gross.  But Mr. X has lost 7!  See, this is what pisses me off about men.  They lose weight so easily and never gain any even though they eat like pigs.  And we women starve ourselves and work our asses off at the gym in an effort to rid ourselves of the bagel that resides on our lower abdomen!  But I digress...

If I do decide to eat tomorrow, I really just want a big, huge salad with lots of crunchy veggies and hearts of palm with my favorite ginger dressing.  I miss crunching.  Salad on a plate is much more fun to eat than a salad in a glass.

Let me know what you think, two more days??  I promise I will take it into consideration...as I'm crunching on a carrot.  :-)

Peace and love.

2 comments:

  1. Keep at it - what is two more days?! And imagine how much yummier that salad will be then! Regardless, congrats on going this far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up, more lbs will drop off, not to mention the clensing benefits will be greater the longer you stay on it. Beverly (I wish I could figure out how to post with my name like AMC in NYC)

    ReplyDelete