Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Dream of Spinach



Last night I had the strangest dream.  I had bought a bag of spinach at the grocery store and when I opened it half the bag was filled with dead, crunchy autumn leaves.  I kept emptying and emptying the bag, sorting the dead, brown leaves from the bright green spinach leaves.  The bag was bottomless and I couldn't understand how so many leaves and spinach got into such a small bag. When I finally managed to get to the bottom of the bag, poof, the dream was over.

Now I have never been one to make too much of the deeper meaning of dreams, but I have to say, that was one of the stranger ones I can remember.  So I Googled what it means to dream of spinach (I honestly didn't think anything would come up) and strangely, this is what I found out:

According to the website DreamMoods, "To see or eat spinach in your dream, indicates your need to be reenergized or revitalized. It is synonymous with strength and power. Alternatively, the dream may simply be telling you that you need to eat better and lead a more healthy lifestyle."

WOW!  Probably not a coincidence, right?  The whole point of embarking on this juice fast is to do exactly that, reenergize and revitalize my body and my mind.

On the other hand, maybe I've just been buying too much spinach.

Please pass the salad dressing, I'm going to bed.

Peace and love.




No comments:

Post a Comment