This is nothing new. He's never had a love affair with underwear, but he used to wear it. Gradually though, I began finding the underwear, that I would lay out with his clothes, in very strange places. Under the bed. Stuffed behind a pillow. Behind the toilet. And my favorite, in the garbage can...in the powder room! When I asked him why he is putting his underwear in these places, he stomped off and yelled, "Mom, you're ruining my life!" Please keep in mind that Segundo is 6, not 16. And my concern for his underwear wearing, or lack thereof, is hardly "ruining his life".
Ever since school started I have insisted that he wear underwear to school. And every morning, I do an underwear check on the kid. But apparently, this morning, I missed the boat because this is what I found after he left for school.
So if you see Segundo today, just know that he is going commando. Oh, and his hair is in his eyes.
Peace and love.
At least no one can hang you up by the underwear if you do not have it on. BT What a riot this is.
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny!
ReplyDelete