I literally just spent the last 15 minutes outside picking up dog shit! I was quite a sight. Decked out in my green wellies, plastic grocery store bag in one hand, another bag over my other hand like some sort of protective shield, bent over like a crazy person tiptoeing around my front yard. I was actually tempted to bring the bag inside and weigh it afterwards because I really think it was about 10lbs.! Seriously. ( I didn't.)
Anyone who knows me fairly well, knows how much I love my dogs. Particularly Cooper, who I sense is really a person trapped in a dogs body. He has very wise eyes and I really think will one day speak to me in a human voice. Crazy, right?!? I live for this dog, he is my first baby and I love him as much as my kids. Don't get me wrong, I love Coco too, but Coco really is just a dog. She has no human qualities. She begs for every morsel of food, barks at every squirrel she sees and will lick her ass at any moment she sees fit. She has no shame. Cooper would NEVER do anything that disgusting! It's far too beneath him. Look at him, isn't he the sweetest thing you've ever seen?!?
That said, Cooper can poop like no other. We should all be as regular as this dog. Every single time I let him out, he goes. Where it all comes from is beyond me because he doesn't eat that much.
So here I sit, with a poop-free front yard, at least for a few minutes.
Uh-oh, Cooper's standing by the door.
Peace and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment